Because of the Logging Protocol you will only ever get a quote as good as the first quote offered. If the first broker to approach the insurer is not best placed, or does not put their full effort into negotiations (most likely because they are focusing on another insurer), then you will be stuck with this first ‘mediocre’ price.
- Why do so many insurance reviews end in a ‘Dutch auction’ style frenzy? (FAQ)
- Why would an underwriter lose interest in quoting for my business? (FAQ)
- When will you present my renewal terms? (FAQ)
- What process will you use when negotiating our renewal terms? (FAQ)
- How often will you meet with me? (FAQ)